Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Update

Wow,

It has been a long time since I last posed - wow - Well... I have left Auckland, moved to the South Island, and will be moving in with my darling brother for the net 6 months in Nelson (I am curently in Christchurch)... If all goes according to plan I will have a super time relief teaching, attempting to study German (DIY) and hanging out in Kevin's Church...

In June (22nd...) I have a fantastic plane ticket booked... I will be flying to Asia for a few days, then flying into London, spending 4 weeks Eurailing around Europe (secific countries to come..), then working in Germany at an ESL camp, going on a short trip to ?!?!?!, then going to Spain to be part of Vaughan Village, then onto somewhere (I am hoping Morocco) for a couple of weeks, then on to California, then home to NZ....

Hooray... sounds fun to me..

No comments: