Monday, April 28, 2008

Moving

When I was little my mother LOVED Amy Grant, so you can imagine how many times I heard "you don't know what you got till its gone" growing up. It really resonated this week however, when I went back to Hamilton for a week. In Hamilton I have the most amazing friends, and there is a real community out of the church I attended. I am missing the community that I was blessed to live in in Hamilton, but I know I am where God wantes me.

I also believe that in the life God wants me to lead, I will not always have a tight community around me. I really feel that I am being prepared for future ministry, where I will be alone at times, and I will feel lonely at times. I know God is with me thoguh, and I know He helps me through.

If anyone is reading this THANK YOU for the small or large part you have played in my life. You are really valued.

1 comment:

Daniel Jourdain said...

YAY ME FOR BEING VALUED!

I'm gonna put a link to your blog on my blog :P